and Master Classes
This path is for you if you if:
- You have an ACSTH/Level 1 or another certification from a previous coaching training
- Are looking to develop your coaching experience further
What you will gain:
- Work with experienced coaches – grapple with novelty core coaching styles and processes of professional executive coaching
- A Level 2 or Level 1 diploma, depending on your previous training, allows you to obtain your ACC or PCC easily once you have your practice hours
- Focus on practice methods – spend time with mentoring groups, practice sessions, and demos to ensure best results for your coachees
Masterclasses and More
MASTERCLASS TEAM COACHING –
THE REAL EXPERIENCE!
You are already a coach – possibly with experience in workshop moderation or group facilitation – and would like to take your coaching to the next level, supporting building high performance teams? Then this course is for you!
We just started our brand-new online masterclass for Team Coaching with incredible success – an innovative format loved by coaches and coached teams equally.
Our unique setup combines profound Academy know-how workshops about team development with direct practical application: Coaching actual BA client teams together with fellow coach colleagues, with our Academy Teaching Coaches Krisztina Madai and Dr. Götz Schmidt-Bossert always at your side for supervision, tips and tricks.
The 40+ hours online course plus peer work concludes the whole team coaching process from contracting with the team lead to design and facilitation of tailored team coaching sessions, followed by a progress workshop. We teach in English.
Caught fire? For more details take a look at our brochures for coaches or teams or contact us directly!
JOIN AS COACH?
JOIN AS TEAM?
UPGRADE TO ICF CERTIFICATION
GMC & IMC
We would like to offer you the opportunity to continue to further your coaching education. We offer this through either Group Mentor Coaching (GMC) or Individual Mentor Coaching (IMC) sessions.
- GMCs are typically with 5-6 participants. They are 2 hrs sessions where you can discuss your current coaching work and your questions about coaching. You will get answers to your questions and the necessary input to continue growing in your coaching style. A live practice with feedback is possible.
- IMCs are individual work with a master coach. You will get input on challenges within your current work with clients and can get coached as a coach (supervision). You can share some elements of your work and discuss challenging moments. Q&A and tips on coaching.
Overall, supervision in the form of a GMC or IMC is a must for coaches. We should always further our development if we are working as coaches. If you are in need of the 10 mentor coaching hours for your personal ICF credential (ACC, PCC, MCC) we are happy to support you with a special offer for 7 hours as a group and 3 hours individually (see brochure)